Welcome to Men’s Ministry
The Men’s Ministry at Hoffmantown desires to see God equip men to walk surrendered within the home, workplace and church.
- 27:17 Meets on the second Tuesday of each month in Building E (on the west end of the Campus). This is a monthly gathering for men who come together for contemporary praise and worship, teaching Biblical life principles, and building relationships.
- Huddle Groups – These are small groups that meet weekly to build closer relationships and a closer walk with the Lord.
- Men’s Monthly Breakfast. Third Saturday of every month, meets at Hoffmantown Church 7:30 am. Cost is $5.00 RSVP to Gregory Elder at email@example.com.
- Individual Men’s Groups:
- Bob Whittaker, 220-9730, firstname.lastname@example.org, 7:00-8:00pm, Village Inn (SE Corner of Menaul & Wyoming)
- Wayne Byrd, 856-1631, email@example.com, 6:05-7:30am, Hoffmantown Church
- John Rupley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 6:30-8:00am, Village Inn (Juan Tabo & Lomas)
- Mike Unthank, 259-4140, email@example.com, 9:00-11:00am, Hoffmantown Church
- 2nd Saturday:
- Brian Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 7:00am, Hoffmantown Church, B102