Latest Information | Updated January 5, 2021, 4:45pm
You are welcome to join us onsite for our Worship Service, Sundays at 9:30am as you feel comfortable attending! There are some things we would like you to keep in mind for the safety of the congregation. First, masks are mandatory by everyone attending on-site, per the governor's orders. We also ask that you continue practicing social distancing habits by maintaining 6 feet distance between family groups; as you take your seats in the worship center, please keep three empty seats in between family groups. We will be doing our part to keep our building sanitized; please do your part by washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds. For more information and a list of frequently asked questions concerning our reopening plan, visit www.hoffmantownchurch.org/reopen.
We understand that many of you may not feel comfortable or may have concerns about returning, and we want you to know that there is absolutely no pressure for you to attend on-site until you feel ready. We would encourage you to continue to be discerning if you are in a higher-risk category. If you currently have any symptoms or have been around anyone with coronavirus recently, we ask that you please stay home and watch online until you are free from symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to stream our service live on Hoffmantown.Online, Facebook, and YouTube, and we’d love for you to join us on any of those platforms. For those that decide to join us in person, we look forward to seeing you again!
Sunday School and Mid-Week Activities
- Adult Sunday Schools, Students, and Kids (Babies and up) will be returning back into the building beginning January 10th.
- Click Here for information about what your Sunday School class is currently offering. Or if you're not a part of a class and would like to be, contact us today.
- On January 10th, in person Kids Worship, Sunday School, and Nursery resumed. We have committed to providing a clean, safe experience for all children. Masks are required for everyone kindergarten and older at all times. Masks are worn by children 2 years-PreK if the parents wish. Our building is thoroughly cleaned between each program and sanitized as needed during each class. Please feel free to contact our Administrative Assistant Sarah Goodrich at firstname.lastname@example.org with any specific questions regarding our COVID-19 practices.
- AWANA has resumed on site here at Hoffmantown in compliance with the 25% directive. We had a great first night on Wednesday with lots of kids coming and enjoying game time, small group time, and lesson time. We still have space for more kids and leaders. If you are interested in helping serve with the kids or registering a child, please contact Sarah Goodrich at email@example.com. AWANA is open to children 2 years-8th grade. More information is available at: https://www.hoffmantownchurch.org/awana/.
- Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am-1:30pm. Please note that anyone who enters the building at any time is required to wear a face-covering until further notice.
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.