Latest Information | Updated August 17, 2020, at 12:13pm
You are welcome to join us onsite for our Worship Service, Sundays at 9:30am as you feel comfortable attending! There are some things we would like you to keep in mind for the safety of the congregation. First, masks are mandatory by everyone attending on-site, per the governor's orders. We also ask that you continue practicing social distancing habits by maintaining 6 feet distance between family groups; as you take your seats in the worship center, please keep three empty seats in between family groups. We will be doing our part to keep our building sanitized; please do your part by washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds. For more information and a list of frequently asked questions concerning our reopening plan, visit www.hoffmantownchurch.org/reopen.
We understand that many of you may not feel comfortable or may have concerns about returning, and we want you to know that there is absolutely no pressure for you to attend on-site until you feel ready. We would encourage you to continue to be discerning if you are in a higher-risk category. If you currently have any symptoms or have been around anyone with coronavirus recently, we ask that you please stay home and watch online until you are free from symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to stream our service live on Hoffmantown.Online, Facebook, and YouTube, and we’d love for you to join us on any of those platforms. For those that decide to join us in person, we look forward to seeing you again!
Sunday School and Mid-Week Activities
- Sunday School classes are meeting online Click Here for information about what your Sunday School class is offering. Or if you're not a part of a class and would like to be, contact us today.
- Fall Life Groups and Bible Studies are starting up. We are always keeping in mind whether or not a class needs to be held online or in person. Please check with us if a class will be meeting in person or not.
- AWANA Clubs will start August 26, 2020 in the children’s area. For this year, you may choose to have your child participate in AWANA remotely until you feel comfortable bringing them to club. A parent will still need to come on August 19 to register your children. Videos will be posted to our Kids Ministry Facebook group each week. Your child will need to watch the video and have a scheduled time to meet with their small group leader on the phone. You may choose for your child to start attending onsite at any point in the year.
- Our regular office hours have resumed - Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am-1:30pm. Please note that anyone who enters the building at any time is required to wear a face-covering until further notice.
- Kid's Ministry is offering Virtual Sunday School on their private Facebook page, facebook.com/groups/hoffmantownkids. For the privacy and protection of our families, the only people permitted in this group are parents of Kids enrolled in a Hoffmantown Kids ongoing program and the leaders of those programs. Please be sure to request entrance to Hoffmantown Kids Ministry on Facebook.
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.
News and Updates:
Hoffmantown Church Family, Philippians 4:4 reminds us to rejoice in the Lord always. Then Paul says again, “I will say it again, rejoice.” I pray this scripture is as reassuring to you in these unique times as it is to me. I wrote the letter that included this scripture on May 8th and now, today,…
2020/2021 Budget Approval The Church Council, Elders, Pastors, Finance Committee and Personnel Committee have reviewed and affirmed the church budget for the fiscal year starting July 1, 2020. The budget summary and ballot will be sent by email and is also available from the reception desk. The Hoffmantown bylaws require in-person voting at a special…
We are looking forward to seeing you again this Sunday at 9:30am as you feel comfortable attending! There are some things we would like you to keep in mind for the safety of the congregation. First, masks are mandatory by everyone attending on-site, per the governor’s orders. We also ask that you continue practicing social…