Latest Information | Updated June 18, 2020, at 4:35pm
We are looking forward to seeing you again this Sunday at 9:30am as you feel comfortable attending! There are some things we would like you to keep in mind for the safety of the congregation. First, masks are mandatory by everyone attending on-site, per the governor's orders. We also ask that you continue practicing social distancing habits by maintaining 6 feet distance between family groups; as you take your seats in the worship center, please keep three empty seats in between family groups. We will be doing our part to keep our building sanitized; please do your part by washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds. For more information and a list of frequently asked questions concerning our reopening plan, visit www.hoffmantownchurch.org/reopen.
We understand that many of you may not feel comfortable or may have concerns about returning, and we want you to know that there is absolutely no pressure for you to attend on-site until you feel ready. We would encourage you to continue to be discerning if you are in a higher-risk category. If you currently have any symptoms or have been around anyone with coronavirus recently, we ask that you please stay home and watch online until you are free from symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to stream our service live on Hoffmantown.Online, Facebook, and YouTube, and we’d love for you to join us on any of those platforms. For those that decide to join us in person, we look forward to seeing you again!
All other Sunday and mid-week activities have been suspended or are meeting online until further notice.
- We have Sunday School classes now meeting at various times throughout the week on their smartphones and computers. Click Here for information about what your Sunday School class is offering. Or if you're not a part of a class and would like to be, contact us today.
- We have shifted our weekday bible study and care classes to online formats.
- AWANA teams are meeting online in the older age groups, and we are preparing to roll out online resources for the Cubbies and Sparks to continue with activities such as Bible verse memorization.
- Our regular office hours have resumed - Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am-1:30pm. Please note that anyone who enters the building at any time is required to wear a face covering until further notice.
Kids Express is closed until the start of the new school year.
- After reviewing the opening strategy set forth by the Governor’s office, our leadership team has determined it best for Kids Express to remain closed until the new school year starts August 10, 2020.
- It’s not too late to register for the 2020-2021 school year, but we have limited space still available. Please drop off your registration packet at the front reception desk of Hoffmantown Church Monday – Thursday from 8 am till 4 pm. For more information contact Darlene Dickson at email@example.com or 505-858-8602
Kid’s Ministry is connecting with parents to provide home Bible study materials to share with children, and provide other online resources to keep kids engaged in the Word
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not on the parent email list.
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.
News and Updates:
Recording of Pastor Facebook Livestream Session on April 15, 2020 at 2:30pm. A time of encouragement, as well as updates on our ongoing response to COVID-19. Also joining in today: Sam Mouck, Director of Operations Drew Hoey, Communications Coordinator And special guest, Sarah Goodrich, Children’s Ministry Admin.
Recording of Facebook Livestream on April 8, 2020 at 2:30am. A time of encouragement, as well as updates on our ongoing response to COVID-19, and special guest Nate Herbst talking about Easter and the exciting opportunity we have to share Christ with people during this time.
Recording of Facebook Livestream on April 1, 2020 at 2:30am. A time of encouragement, as well as updates on our ongoing response to COVID-19. Next Facebook Live Session 4/8 @ 2:30pm