Latest Information | Updated April 2, 2020 at 10:56am
All other Sunday and mid-week activities have been suspended through the end of April.
- We have Sunday School classes now meeting at various times throughout the week on their smart phones and computers.
- We are shifting our weekday bible study and care classes to online formats.
- AWANA teams are meeting online in the older age groups, and we are preparing to roll out online resources for the Cubbies and Sparks to continue with activities such as Bible verse memorization.
OFFICE HOURS: We have reduced our on-site staff each day to the minimum required to remain operational as a place of worship.
Starting Monday, April 6 our office hours will now be Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 1:30pm until further notice.
- The receptionists are on site and can help with people needing items from the food pantry or with benevolence requests, or who wish to deliver tithes and offerings in person. If you have an emergency need, we are here to help at 505-828-2600.
Mission Field Playground is closed per the city guidance.
- The rest of the park will remain open for the use of the church membership and public.
Kids Express is closed for the remainder of the school year.
- We are still accepting registration packets. Please drop off your packet at the front reception desk at Hoffmantown Church Monday – Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm. The best way to contact us at this time is by emailing Darlene Dickson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kid’s Ministry is connecting with parents to provide home Bible study materials to share with children, and provide other online resources to keep kids engaged in the Word
- Contact email@example.com if you're not on the parent email list.
We are trying new ways to see and hear from you every day!
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.
News and Updates:
Hoffmantown Church Family, Philippians 4:4 reminds us to rejoice in the Lord always. Then Paul says again, “I will say it again, rejoice.” I pray this scripture is assuring to you in these unique times. At this point last week, we wrote to you confidently concerning our ability to hold public services, then through the…
Dear Hoffmantown Church Family, As you know, your leadership and staff have been continually monitoring the situation with the COVID-19 virus. Since my initial statement, the number of confirmed cases has risen, APS has closed public schools for the next 3 weeks, and the President has declared a national emergency. In the interest of prevention…
Dear Church Family and Friends, In the last few days and hours, there have been several developments, both at the national level and now at the state level, regarding the COVID-19 virus. I’d like to take a moment to address how we, as a church, are choosing to respond to these developments. The very first…