Latest Information | Updated July 21, 2020, at 2:36pm
We are looking forward to seeing you again this Sunday at 9:30am as you feel comfortable attending! There are some things we would like you to keep in mind for the safety of the congregation. First, masks are mandatory by everyone attending on-site, per the governor's orders. We also ask that you continue practicing social distancing habits by maintaining 6 feet distance between family groups; as you take your seats in the worship center, please keep three empty seats in between family groups. We will be doing our part to keep our building sanitized; please do your part by washing your hands often for at least 20 seconds. For more information and a list of frequently asked questions concerning our reopening plan, visit www.hoffmantownchurch.org/reopen.
We understand that many of you may not feel comfortable or may have concerns about returning, and we want you to know that there is absolutely no pressure for you to attend on-site until you feel ready. We would encourage you to continue to be discerning if you are in a higher-risk category. If you currently have any symptoms or have been around anyone with coronavirus recently, we ask that you please stay home and watch online until you are free from symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
We will continue to stream our service live on Hoffmantown.Online, Facebook, and YouTube, and we’d love for you to join us on any of those platforms. For those that decide to join us in person, we look forward to seeing you again!
Family Vacation Bible School Click Here for more information about VBS
- Due to the forecast next week, church leadership has decided to move VBS inside the Worship Center all 3 nights. This will still be a Physically Distanced event. Each family will have a square on the floor to stay within. 2 chairs will be provided for the adults in your family. The kids will be asked to sit on the floor. This way we can still play and enjoy each other's company without all the chairs being in the way. Masks are still required for everyone as Hoffmatown is complying with the current Health Order for New Mexico.
All other Sunday and mid-week activities have been suspended or are meeting online until further notice.
- We have Sunday School classes now meeting at various times throughout the week on their smartphones and computers. Click Here for information about what your Sunday School class is offering. Or if you're not a part of a class and would like to be, contact us today.
- We have shifted our weekday bible study and care classes to online formats.
- AWANA teams are meeting online in the older age groups, and we are preparing to roll out online resources for the Cubbies and Sparks to continue with activities such as Bible verse memorization.
- Our regular office hours have resumed - Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 5pm and Friday 8:30am-1:30pm. Please note that anyone who enters the building at any time is required to wear a face covering until further notice.
Kids Express is closed until the start of the new school year.
- After reviewing the opening strategy set forth by the Governor’s office, our leadership team has determined it best for Kids Express to remain closed until the new school year starts August 10, 2020.
- It’s not too late to register for the 2020-2021 school year, but we have limited space still available. Please drop off your registration packet at the front reception desk of Hoffmantown Church Monday – Thursday from 8 am till 4 pm. For more information contact Darlene Dickson at email@example.com or 505-858-8602
Kid’s Ministry is connecting with parents to provide home Bible study materials to share with children, and provide other online resources to keep kids engaged in the Word
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not on the parent email list.
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.
News and Updates:
Dear Hoffmantown Body, I am writing you today with an update on some of the financial actions the church has taken in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. First and foremost, let me thank you for your continued faithfulness in giving of your tithes and offerings. Many of you have taken advantage of the on-line giving…
Faith Over Fear: Part 3 – “Are We In Compliance?” Hello, Hoffmantown Church Family! As I roll into this mid-week update from your pastoral staff, I want you all to know that despite all the sometimes-disheartening news coming into your home, GOD IS IN CONTROL! I believe He gave our church leaders great wisdom as…
Faith Over Fear, Part 2 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 As I mentioned yesterday, the Coronavirus Pandemic is causing each of us to be flexible, and possibly look at…