"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8
Missions Training and Resources
Disaster Relief Training 6-9pm Every 1st Monday of the month in Building E, room E104
Training will be here at Hoffmantown in Building E, room E104. This training will take place every 1st Monday of the month unless noted otherwise. The Disaster Relief training is open to the entire congregation.
Anyone over the age of 18 who goes through the training will have the opportunity to be certified with Southern Baptist Disaster Relief.
For more information, contact the Missions Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org call 858-8662.
Hoffmantown's Ministry Partners
Global Ministry Partners:
- Tom and Lynn Jackson: Wycliffe Associates Solomon Islands
- Koning: Pioneers, Kazakhstan
- Costel and Mia Oglice: Precept Ministries, Eurasia
- Justin and Julie Pearson: Pioneers, Portugal
- Roger and Kathy Tesch: Wycliffe Associates, Papua New Guinea
- Harlan Capps: Faith Baptist Mission, Inc.
- Andrew Freckas: YWAM, Russia
- Tom Radigan: BEE, Myanmar
- Larry Waters: BEE, The Philippines
- AMG International: Chattanooga, Italy, Thailand, Uganda
- International Cooperating Ministries
- International Mission Board
- Bread of Life Church, Romania
- Faith Comes By Hearing
- Grace Christian School, Romania
Local Ministry Partners:
- ABQ Rescue Mission
- CareNet ABQ
- Baptist Student Union at UNM
- Central Baptist Association
- China Outreach
- Trail Life
- Joy Junction
- The Navigators
- Angel Tree Ministries
- The Rock at Noon Day
- Fathers in the Field
- Camp InLow
- Southern Baptist Convention
- North American Mission Board
- Eagles’ Wings Youth Ranch
- Gideons International
- Prison Fellowship
Interested in joining a trip?
If you sense the Lord leading you to commit to serve long-term with one of our ministry partners, click on the the appropriate link below to fill out an application.
Please save your application with your name and date at the end of the form title (ex: "Adult Non-member trip application Garcia, Jill-May2016") and email the completed form to email@example.com.
Other Missions forms.
Contact the Missions Ministry
Email | Pastor of Missions - John Rupley: firstname.lastname@example.org
Missions Office | Open Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Call the Missions Office, we will be happy to meet you there!
Phone | 505-858-8660
Visit | “Missions Cove” in the Fellowship Mall…the place to visit, ask questions and learn more about what God is doing around the world…and right here in our city and state.
Sundays – come worship with us! | Our Worship Service is at 9:30am on Sunday. Stop by after service to visit with us or pick up information in the Fellowship Mall.