To cultivate a Biblical community where we understand the importance of our relationship with God the Father through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, His Son, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Get Connected With a Group
Sunday School classes, are a way for each person at Hoffmantown to be strengthened through the teaching of the Word of God as well as to fellowship with other like-minded believers.
2023 Equipping Classes
Equipping classes are provided to study the Word with a specific topic in mind to further equip and cultivate a believer’s walk with Christ.
Do you want to start a study with a group of friends? Is your schedule too busy to make it to the classes here? AFM has a large library of from authors like Beth Moore, Priscilla Shrier, Family Life, Precept Ministries, and more. We allow for studies to be viewed here at the church and for some studies to be checked out and viewed in your home. We reserve the right to deny lending a study out.
The Mens Ministry at Hoffmantown exists to cultivate a biblical understanding of Godly manhood in order to encourage men to live and walk in the graciousness of Jesus Christ.
Next AFM Men's Gathering on April 15, 2023
Saturday / 7:30am - 9:00am
1 Corinthians 16:13 (NIV)
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.
|Date||Location||Main Topic||Sub Topic|
|April 15, 2023||B209/221||Stand Firm in the Faith||Do Everything in Love|
|July 15, 2023||B209/221||Be Courageous||Do Everything in Love|
|October 21, 2023||B100||Be Strong||Do Everything in Love|
- Cost is $8.00 per meeting to help cover the cost of breakfast.
- Deadline to register and pay is two days before each quarterly meeting. Which means deadline dates are January 19, April 13, July 13, and October 19. Registration and payment will be online through our event page.
- Format for this year will be:
- Breakfast and fellowship time,
- Teaching time.
Individual Men’s Groups:
These are small groups that meet weekly to build closer relationships and a closer walk with the Lord.
Wayne Byrd, 301-1386, 6:00-7:00am, This meeting is virtual - Call or email to be placed on the contact list for the link.
Mike Unthank, 259-4140, 9:00-11:00am, Hoffmantown Church
Good News – Save the Date!
2023 Men’s Retreat will be August 10-12, 2023
Cost will be $90 with scholarships available. Hope to see you there!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
This is our prayer: that our love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that we may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11(We are) confident of this, that He who began a good work in us will carry it on until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
- If we have any encouragement from being united with Christ, any comfort from His love, any fellowship with the Spirit, any tenderness and compassion, then (let us) be like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Let us do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility (let us) consider others better than ourselves. Each of us should look out not only to our own interests, but also to the interests of others. Let our attitude be the same as Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:1-5
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ is with our spirit. Philippians 4:23
The MOCHA Ministry is focused on mommas of children, up through age 18, starting at: 1) from birth, 2) currently expecting a child, or 3) waiting on an adoptive child to arrive.
Registration for the 2022/2023 currently open.
Bible Study Fellowship Women's Group
Bible Study Fellowship, or BSF, is an in-depth Bible study that meets in person here at Hoffmantown Church every Thursday 8:15 am - 12:15 pm. Their 2022/23 semester runs from 09/01/22 - 5/11/23. For more information on the studies offered and how to get involved please click here.
Senior Ambassadors Ministry (70+)
The Senior Ambassadors Ministry (SAM) exists to demonstrate God’s Love, Grace, Mercy, and Strength, as we are being renewed in the inner man day by day.
We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 2 Corinthians 5:20 (NIV)
Members of our Senior Ambassadors Ministry Council are diligently seeking God for exciting ministry opportunities coming in 2023. Thank you for your patience as they wait upon the Lord.