Childrens Security System
InSync enhances a ministry’s security by providing documentation of who is authorized to pickup a child by way of photo identification each time the child is checked in. The “Check IN” and “Check OUT” slips printed by InSync have a picture of the child and a picture of each person who is authorized to pick up the child. A caregiver can look at a check out slip and quickly know if they should release the child to the person requesting the child. Are we tough? Yes!
How It Works
- When a family checks in, they pick up a pager or provide their cellphone number and InSync immediately prints nametags and check in slips for the children.
- Parents attach the nametag to the child prior to arrival at the classroom and drops off the child and the check in slip with the caregiver. Preschoolers receive 2 labels: one for the child and one for their diaper bag.
- Parents can be called wherever they are on campus and directed to where they are needed. Good news messages can also be sent to a parent when their child settles down so that they can focus on the service or their class.
How You Can Help Us
- Label all belongings with your child’s name (bags/cups/pacifiers/bibles/etc.)
- Leave your child at the door
- Bring only a well child with no symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, fever, rash, open sores, or runny noses (anything other than clear) within the last 24 hours.
- After becoming a member, sign up to be a volunteer nursery caregiver and help us provide care for our little ones.
- A parent must be on campus if children are on church property.
For more information regarding our Nursery program or how you can get involved please contact the Children’s Ministry at 858-8601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.