The safety and security of your children is important to us. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our children’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your children safe.
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent
How You Can Help Us
- Label all belongings with your child’s name (bags/cups/pacifiers/bibles/etc.)
- Leave your child at the door
- Bring only a well child with no symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, fever, rash, open sores, or runny noses (anything other than clear) within the last 24 hours.
- After becoming a member, sign up to be a volunteer nursery caregiver and help us provide care for our little ones.
- A parent must be on campus if children are on church property.
For more information regarding our Nursery program or how you can get involved please contact the Children’s Ministry at 858-8601 or email@example.com.