The safety and security of your kid is important to us. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our kids check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your kid safe.
KidCheck is a secure kids check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your kid without your consent
How You Can Help Us
- Label all belongings with your kid's name (bags/cups/pacifiers/bibles/etc.)
- Leave your kid at the door
- Bring only a well kid with no symptoms of diarrhea, vomiting, fever, rash, open sores, or runny noses (anything other than clear) within the last 24 hours.
- After becoming a member, sign up to be a volunteer nursery caregiver and help us provide care for our little ones.
- A parent must be on campus if kids are on church property.
For more information regarding our Nursery program or how you can get involved please contact the Kids Ministry at 858-8601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.