Latest Information | Updated April 2, 2020 at 10:56am
All other Sunday and mid-week activities have been suspended through the end of April.
- We have Sunday School classes now meeting at various times throughout the week on their smart phones and computers.
- We are shifting our weekday bible study and care classes to online formats.
- AWANA teams are meeting online in the older age groups, and we are preparing to roll out online resources for the Cubbies and Sparks to continue with activities such as Bible verse memorization.
OFFICE HOURS: We have reduced our on-site staff each day to the minimum required to remain operational as a place of worship.
Starting Monday, April 6 our office hours will now be Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 1:30pm until further notice.
- The receptionists are on site and can help with people needing items from the food pantry or with benevolence requests, or who wish to deliver tithes and offerings in person. If you have an emergency need, we are here to help at 505-828-2600.
Mission Field Playground is closed per the city guidance.
- The rest of the park will remain open for the use of the church membership and public.
Kids Express is closed for the remainder of the school year.
- We are still accepting registration packets. Please drop off your packet at the front reception desk at Hoffmantown Church Monday – Thursday from 8 am – 5 pm. The best way to contact us at this time is by emailing Darlene Dickson at email@example.com
Kid’s Ministry is connecting with parents to provide home Bible study materials to share with children, and provide other online resources to keep kids engaged in the Word
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you're not on the parent email list.
We are trying new ways to see and hear from you every day!
Please continue to check your email, social media, and hoffmantownchurch.org/coronavirus for updates regarding event and activity cancellations.
News and Updates:
Faith Over Fear: Part 3 – “Are We In Compliance?” Hello, Hoffmantown Church Family! As I roll into this mid-week update from your pastoral staff, I want you all to know that despite all the sometimes-disheartening news coming into your home, GOD IS IN CONTROL! I believe He gave our church leaders great wisdom as…
Faith Over Fear, Part 2 “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 As I mentioned yesterday, the Coronavirus Pandemic is causing each of us to be flexible, and possibly look at…
Hoffmantown Church Family, I hope you are receiving the increasing volume of communications from the shepherding teams here at Hoffmantown Church. As the COVID-19 virus has continued to be the focus of the news cycle, we want to remind everyone that God has encouraged His people throughout the ages to “Be strong and courageous” (Joshua…