Oil Change Ministry Event
Adult Family Ministries is offering an Oil Change Clinic Saturday July 28th, 2018 from 8am-2pm.
• Appointments are available
• This oil change is only open to Single Moms, Widows, or Wives of husbands who are deployed.
• This ministry is being performed by volunteers of Hoffmantown Church.
• You will be expected to sign a General Release of Liability.
• No Synthetic oils will be used for any of the oil changes.
• Absolutely no payments or donations will be accepted for this free service.
• This oil change is by registration ONLY. No vehicles will be added on the day of the oil change.
Space is limited. Please register as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Date: July 28th 8:00am -2:00pm
Where: Dearholt Auto, 7201 Wyoming Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
To confirm your reservation, please register at Hoffmantown.org and list your Name, phone or email, the Make, Model and Year of your car so the men can purchase the correct filter for it. You may sign up online beginning July 1st or contact Morgan at 505-858-8633 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-registration is required for the oil change. No vehicles will be added on the day of the oil change.
This is our prayer: that our love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that we may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ – to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:9-11
(We are) confident of this, that He who began a good work in us will carry it on until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
- If we have any encouragement from being united with Christ, any comfort from His love, any fellowship with the Spirit, any tenderness and compassion, then (let us) be like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. Let us do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility (let us) consider others better than ourselves. Each of us should look out not only to our own interests, but also to the interests of others. Let our attitude be the same as Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:1-5
- The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ is with our spirit. Philippians 4:23
Tuesday Morning Bible Studies – 9:30-11:30am
“God’s Game Plan for You”
Tuesdays 9:30-11:30am | June 19th- July 17, 2018 | Room B208 | Nancy Williams
Have you ever wondered what God’s game plan is for you after salvation? Join us this summer as we learn more about whose team we are on, His playbook- the Bible, and how He has ‘coached’ believers throughout history. We will discover how to prepare for the game by building spiritual muscle, how to stay off the bench, and how to become an MVP playing the special position He has designed for you.
Materials: Just your Bible and handouts given in class | Women’s Study
Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS)
2nd, 4th, & 5th Tuesday of the month 9:30-11:30am | Sept. 11- Dec. 11 | Room B209
MOPS is a dynamic, inviting environment where women can come just as they are to build friendships and be encouraged by each other. MOPs offers childcare, monthly speakers, crafts, and more. They meet on the 2nd, 4th, and the occasional 5th Tuesday of the month. | Women’s study
3rd or 4th Sunday of every month | 12:30-2:30pm | Renata Smotts | B206
“Friends Unlimited” is a unique ministry that encourages single women of all ages and stages of life who desire spiritually-based friendships, fellowship, and Christian growth. Plan to join us in our monthly potlucks. | Women’s Group
Childcare is available for morning studies by pre-registration. Please contact Morgan Rivera at email@example.com or 858-8633 to learn how to register your child(ren). Space is limited!
Register in one of two ways!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org which class you want to register for. Include your name, address, and phone number. If you are registering for childcare, please include the names and ages of your children who will need childcare.
- Call (505) 858-8633 and provide the above information.